We finally had a day that wasn't so cold that the snow was powder. My daughter and I made this almost 5 foot snowman together. He has acorn eyes, nose and mouth and is borrowing my hat and scarf. We also learned about physics as the middle snowball was too big for us to lift so we used the sled as a ramp and rolled the snowball up onto the first. It's amazing how many every day experiences can be teaching moments. It's too bad there wasn't a third person to hold the phone for video because I'm sure it was hilarious!
The crazy life of a homeschool mom in the country. Tips, tricks and antics included as I blog about daily life.
Sunday, January 14, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Blog Post
We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road. My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...
-
Here's a fun way to get kids to practice their spelling words. I got the dry-erase die, dry-erase writing tablet and markers at th...
-
Crochet Kids Skirt Instructions Abbreviations (US Terms) ch - chain dc - double crochet sc - single crochet sl - slip st ...
-
80% of children with an anxiety disorder do not receive treatment! Signs that your child has an anxiety disorder: Excessive fear...
-
Kinka is our new kitten. She is about 6 months old. She was the very last of two kittens born to my Aunt's 18 year old barn cat bef...
-
The flu has run rampant this year and has come to our house. I have heard several sad stories of children in the US dying of the flu an...
-
Ever seen this on your knitting loom before? One of the most common errors when using a knitting loom is ending up with three loops on...
-
This is a really simple recipe for potpourri that you keep simmering on the stove. I had some cutie oranges that had dried out...
-
My daughter taught Kinka a new trick and she thinks it's hilarious!
-
This is Lollipop, our Guinea Pig. We call her Lolly. She loves hunting for treats in her cage!
-
Bulky Infinity Scarf For this project, I used 1 Skein of Lion Brand Homespun Thick & Quick. I also used a long knitting loom...

No comments:
Post a Comment