Sunday, January 7, 2018

Table Fountain


I found this table-top fountain out in the barn shortly after moving to our new house.  (There were many things left behind.)  The fountain was dirty, covered in cobwebs and bird poop.  I thought for sure that at least the pump wouldn't work and I would have to replace it.  I cleaned up the fountain and filled it with water.  When I plugged in the pump I was astonished to find that it did in fact work!


A ladybug (or ladybug wanna-be) was getting a ride on a polar bear statue at the top of the fountain.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! Love the riding ladybug! Great fountain and great story behind it!

    ReplyDelete

First Blog Post

We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road.  My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...