Saturday, April 7, 2018

Pure Romance Miracle Oil Review


Before
To the left is a clear picture of the eczema on my hand.  I have had these small, red bumps for years and have never found a product to remove them, until now!  I used the Pure Romance Miracle Oil every night for a month and the result is below.  Before bed I would take a small amount of the Miracle Oil in the dropper and squeeze tiny drops onto the bumps.  After letting the  
After
oil sit for a minute I would rub it in to my skin.  Last, I would apply my normal lotion (right now I am using Aveno, but it varies).  You can clearly see the difference in the pictures!  Comment below if you are interested and need to find a representative of the business. Scroll down for more pictures.




BEFORE



AFTER


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy The Miracle-Oil is working for you!!! I have also been using it nightly and my hands have been so much better this winter. It is a MIRACLE!

    ReplyDelete

First Blog Post

We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road.  My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...