Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Animal Injuries


This was a week for animal injuries.  I'm not sure what happened to Tigger but he came in with this lump on his right cheek.  It swelled even worse than is shown in the picture.  At first, I thought it was an abscessed tooth, but it wasn't hot to the touch and it continued to swell.  My husband thinks he was stung by something.  I gave him benadryl twice a day for several days and the swelling finally went away.



Kinka ripped a nail out of one of the toes on her back paw.  I cleaned it up and sprayed wound care on it for a few days.  She is doing much better.  Don't you just love her princess chair? 

1 comment:

  1. Kinka looks very regal in her princess chair, it's perfect for her! I hope both pets are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

First Blog Post

We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road.  My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...