The ducklings are much bigger than the chicks but the chicks still chase the ducklings around. The ducklings will go splash in the water and then get a mouthful of food. Some of the food will stick to the outside of the ducklings' bills and the chicks chase them around trying to peck at the food.
The crazy life of a homeschool mom in the country. Tips, tricks and antics included as I blog about daily life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Blog Post
We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road. My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...
-
Here's a fun way to get kids to practice their spelling words. I got the dry-erase die, dry-erase writing tablet and markers at th...
-
Crochet Kids Skirt Instructions Abbreviations (US Terms) ch - chain dc - double crochet sc - single crochet sl - slip st ...
-
80% of children with an anxiety disorder do not receive treatment! Signs that your child has an anxiety disorder: Excessive fear...
-
Kinka is our new kitten. She is about 6 months old. She was the very last of two kittens born to my Aunt's 18 year old barn cat bef...
-
Ever seen this on your knitting loom before? One of the most common errors when using a knitting loom is ending up with three loops on...
-
The flu has run rampant this year and has come to our house. I have heard several sad stories of children in the US dying of the flu an...
-
Bulky Infinity Scarf For this project, I used 1 Skein of Lion Brand Homespun Thick & Quick. I also used a long knitting loom...
-
We love this game! My daughter has been playing this game since she was three. Now she is six and she still loves to guide her lady...
-
This is a really simple recipe for potpourri that you keep simmering on the stove. I had some cutie oranges that had dried out...
-
My daughter taught Kinka a new trick and she thinks it's hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment