Monday, April 29, 2019

Pure Romance Heart-Shaped Massager


Ok, maybe I'm out of the loop but I'm enthralled by this little heart! Snapping the metal disk and watching the heart change and heat up is breathtaking (word inserted by my 7 year old daughter, who also loves to heat up the heart). We've used the warm heart to rub each other's backs. It is also the perfect size to go under my guinea pig, who has a mammary cyst and needs to sit on a heating pad for ten minutes every day.  Lolly happily sits on the warm heart, which is placed under a wash cloth for it's protection, and munches her carrot or celery. After use, I just throw it in a pan of boiling water for ten minutes and then let it cool on a plate for use again when needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

First Blog Post

We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road.  My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...