Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Spa Day

Here's a great idea for having fun with your little princess when you have a Mommy/daughter day!


These are the before pictures of nails and hair.


These are the products used for our spa day.  First, we lit a stress reliever candle (mostly for me, lol). We started with a bubble bath and foot massage with sugar scrub.    


After towel drying and rubbing her arms and legs with lotion, I clipped her toe and finger nails and painted them. 


While the nail polish was drying I blow-dried, combed and braided her hair.  For the final touch, I brushed a little eye shadow on her lids and dabbed a bit of pink lip balm on her puckered lips.


She donned her princess dress and her silver dancing shoes and struck a princess pose. Now I need a spa day! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Super cool idea!! And so cute!! (Even from behind)

    ReplyDelete

First Blog Post

We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road.  My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...