Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Homemade Hay Holder


I made a holder for the hay because my goats were scattering it all over and for some reason they like to pee on the hay. 😝


Aside from the welded fence, I only needed some fence staples or long screws, a hammer and a small pallet.

 

I put the small pallet in the stall against the back wall and then tacked the fence to the wall and the pallet, cutting it when it made a full circle.  If I would have been able to find the fence stables, I would have used those but I just bent some long nails over to hold the fence.  The goats may less of a mess and not as much hay is wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Blog Post

We recently moved from the city to an 1880's farmhouse on 8 acres off of a two-lane dirt road.  My daughter turned 6 at the end of Novem...